RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
Internet Order Return Policy
You now have two options for how to return or exchange items purchased online or by phone.
Option 1: Return or Exchange at a Store:
- You may Return or Exchange Internet or Phone Orders at any A Pea in the Pod or Destination Maternity store location within 30 days of the date of delivery for new merchandise or a Store Credit only.
- If you wish to receive a refund to the original payment method used on your order, you must mail in your return. To do this, please refer to the mail in policy below.
- Returns or Exchanges at the store must be unworn, undamaged, and have original ticketing attached.
- Special occasion merchandise is considered FINAL SALE and cannot be returned or exchanged at a store location, please return via the mail in method.
- You will need to bring your original invoice or a copy of your web order information with you when going to a store to make a return or an exchange.
- Our Canadian stores or leased store locations (such as Macys) do not accept Internet orders for return or exchange.
Option 2: Return or Exchange by Mail:
- A full refund, excluding shipping charges, will be issued on unworn merchandise within 30 business days. The refund will be issued to the original form of payment.
- If you made your original purchase using a gift card and a credit card, please see the Returns & Exchanges information on our Gift Card Info page.
- All returned merchandise must be unmarked with original ticketing & tags attached.
- Hosiery, lingerie, and swimwear may be returned when unworn and in original packaging OR with original ticketing.
- We do not accept returns for soiled or washed merchandise.
- We do not accept In-Store purchases to be returned via the mail.
- If exchanging merchandise, we process a return first and issue a refund back to the original payment method used on the order. Then a new exchange order is placed and recharged to the same payment method used MINUS any shipping fees. The new order will be sent via standard delivery.
For Amazon Returns and Exchanges, please see our separate policy below.
Click Here to Print a Blank Return/Exchange Form
Mailing your Internet Return
- Please complete your Return/Exchange form in its entirety.
- Detach the bottom portion of the form and put this on the outside of your return package.
- Include the top portion in the package with the returned merchandise.
- Use a sturdy box or envelope. Be sure to get a tracking number or insurance for your Return in the event the package is lost or misdirected. We are not responsible for return packages lost in transit.
- It is your responsibility to pay for the shipping of unwanted items back to us.
CUSTOMER SERVICE RETURNS
456 NORTH 5TH STREET
PHILA, PA 19123
In Store Purchase Return Policy
- Merchandise purchased in our stores, which is unworn, unopened, and undamaged with the original receipt and tags attached may be exchanged for merchandise or a store credit, or returned to the store location for a full refund within 30 days of purchase.
- 'Special Occasion' and 'As Is' tagged merchandise is final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
- Refunds will be issued to the original method of payment used, or by store credit or corporate mail check. The refund type will depend on the original payment method used.
Internet Purchased Gift Returns and Exchanges
- At this time we do not offer a gift receipt with our internet order shipments.
- If you are returning a gift you received you will need to mail the return back with the invoice you received from the web order.
- Returns and exchanges are processed normally and a refund or a charge for any exchanges will be issued/charged to the original payment method used on the order.
- If you wish to receive a gift card for the amount of the item returned, please call Customer Service for Special Gift Return Instructions at 1.877.646.4666 or email Customer Service.
Our company participates as a vendor on Amazon's website. These orders are directly billed through Amazon.com and no payment information is submitted to our company for these orders therefore returns and exchanges for Amazon are treated differently. Please review the policy below:
- Amazon Returns are processed through our system as normal, however no payment is issued by our company for the return. This refund is credited directly by Amazon.com to the original payment method used on their website. Refunds are issued through Amazon.com within 24-48 hours of processing at our facility.
- At this time we do not offer Amazon exchanges because we have no payment method to bill the new order against. If you wish to get an exchange on an Amazon order, you must contact Customer Service at 1.877.273.2763 with the payment information and a new order will be placed MINUS the shipping fee.
- Gift exchanges are not available to Amazon orders, all orders that are returned are automatically refunded by Amazon.com to the original payment method.
International Checkout Order Return Policy
Please note that our partner, International Checkout, coordinates your online order and is responsible for returns and exchanges related to your International order. Orders made through International checkout can not be returned to any of our store locations or our postal return address.
Contact International Checkout directly for information about returns or exchanges: email@example.com
International Checkout Customer Service
Hours: 8 am to 6 pm PST
USA Phone: +001.310.601.8196
UK Phone: +44.20.8133.2436
Australia Phone: +61.28003.4685
Germany Phone: +49.618.530.9342
Sweden Phone: +46.4069.35779
Ireland Phone: +01.443.3715
New Zealand Phone: +09.889.0408
For additional return questions please call Customer Service at 1.877.273.2763 - 7 days a week, from 9am-Midnight EST. Or email us.