information we collect
We may collect information directly from you, from third parties, and automatically through your use of our Sites.
Information We Collect Directly. To make a purchase, participate in a sweepstakes, contest, or survey sponsored by us, sign up for deals, or use certain Site features (e.g., the “contact us" form), you must provide us certain personal information (e.g., name, address, email address, payment information, etc.). In addition, we also may collect certain optional information through the Sites and Stores. For instance, we may ask you for additional information (such as your name, address, email address, phone number, age, due date, and other pregnancy-related information, etc.) so that we (and in some cases our third-party partners) can send you information and offers we think will interest you, personalize your experience with us, and for other marketing, research and analytics purposes. You can always choose not to provide us with this information!
Your Content. If you post reviews, comments, photos or other content to our Sites, we collect information about what you post and may associate this with the other information we have collected about you.
Our Use of Your Personal Information
Generally, we use your information, including your personal information, for the following purposes:
- To complete your purchase, process your transactions (including returns and exchanges), and fulfill your orders (including to ship products to you).
- To administer contests or sweepstakes, including to contact winners.
- To communicate with you about your use of our Sites and your activities and purchases in our Stores, to respond to your inquiries, to fulfill your orders, and for other customer service purposes.
- To contact you to ask your opinion on various topics that may be of interest to you and/or may help us serve you better.
- To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you, to offer location customization, and personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using the Sites.
- For marketing and promotional purposes. For example, we may use your information, such as your email address, to contact you regarding products, services, and information we believe you would find useful, and to send you news and newsletters, special offers, and promotions. We also may use the information that we learn about you to assist us in advertising on third party websites.
- To better understand how users access and use our Site and the products and services available in our Stores, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, in order to improve our services, products, and the Sites, and respond to user desires and preferences, and for other research and analytical purposes
- To protect our own rights and interests, such as to resolve any disputes, enforce our Terms of Service, or to respond to legal process.
How We Disclose Your Personal Information
We may share your information, including personal information, as follows:
- Service Providers. We may disclose the information we collect from you to third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform functions on our behalf.
- Affiliates. We may disclose the information we collect from you to our affiliates or subsidiaries; however, if we do so, their use and disclosure of your personally identifiable information will be subject to this Policy.
- Marketing Partners. We may also share your personal information with select companies, who may send you news, offers, promotions and other information we think may interest you, or who may contact you to ask your opinion on various topics. You may opt-out of our sharing your information in this way, as set forth in the Choices section below.
- Users. When you post content on our Sites, your name any information that you post will be available to, and searchable by, all users and visitors of the Sites.
- Business Transfers. If all or part of our business, assets, Stores or Sites are merged with or sold to another company, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, your personal information will be transferred to the surviving or acquiring company.
- In Response to Legal Process. We also may disclose the information we collect from you in order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, subpoena or other legal process.
- Aggregate and De-Identified Information. We may share aggregate or de-identified information about users with third parties for marketing, advertising, research or other purposes.